Our house is coming along fast! The first floor is all done and the second should be done today or tomorrow (roof trusses are coming tomorrow). It is exciting but I find myself second guessing things a lot. It has been fun to see it in real life and not just a piece of paper.
9 years ago
4 comments:
The huts remind me of the cool hut (way better than tumbleweeds) we had behind your house years ago! Now there are just condos. Hmmm times do change and they are running out of hut building places for our kids to enjoy! I still want to know where you're building. I think that's cool you're building right next to Brad and Sarah. I would love to build next to my sisters...but I think Todd would go crazy!
Oh, I am very curious where this is at too. How exciting!
How exciting guys! We are very excited for you. We hope the building process keeps going fast with no problems!
We are so happy for you and love the picture of your house! Keep updating pictures as it progresses because it probably will be finished before we get down there again, hopefully not, but who knows. Love the bandaids!
Post a Comment