
Brooklyn was baptized on Halloween so we had most of Joel's family stay and come trick or treating with us. It made it for a crazy time getting ready, but very fun for all of the cousins to go trick or treating together! It was a lot of fun!!

This skunk costume is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen, I wish I would have gotten a picture from the back! And he truly is a skunk sometimes!! Thanks Kathryn for letting us borrow it!!

This is the best we could do, my dream is someday to get a shot of all of them looking and smiling because they are in their costumes!!! Maybe next year!
2 comments:
oh way cute skunk! and way cute pippi, and lady bug, and witch!
You do have a cute stinker there! and what a crew for trick or treating. I was worried I couldn't find your kids in the mix but I think I've seen them enough to pick them out of a group photo--as long as they don't have their faces painted.
Post a Comment