If I was really good at the computer I would put it on here on my blog so you could watch it and listen but I am not, so go here and listen to the Music Box dancer. My kids love this music and all the lights. We have to turn off all the lights so they can get the full effect while they are dancing.
Let me know what you think!
http://www.holdman.com/christmas/video.asp
9 years ago
4 comments:
you're right. My kids got moving to this song too. Even Julia got to bopping! Thanks for sharing. Now I'm going to be hearing, "Do that one again, mom"
Holy cranolly! That is AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!
oh WAY awesome! sophee just kept pointing at the screen and saying "whoa, whoa" or "wow wow" it was cute!!
So I posted this on my Facebook, and Jason Ellsworth replies and said it is his business partner's house. He does them professionally on the side! Funny!
Post a Comment