Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ice Skating


Over the weekend the girls and I went ice skating with the Graham's.  I tried to get pictures of them in the arena but it was too dark so this is it.  They had never been before and the last time I went was 20 years ago.  Luckily, they have some big cones that you can push around to help you get the hang of it!  Megan had no problem and ditched the cone after the first lap.  Brooklyn took longer getting the hang of it but kept at it and by the end she was starting to cruise around.  Courtney stuck close to me and the cone.  I had her try without the cone and we both ended up on the ice.  Not sure how the ice skaters can fall during their performances with hardly any clothes and keep on skating!  That hurts!!!  That morning I went and played two games of basketball at our church so I was feeling a little sore and could tell by the end of our skating I was going to be in trouble.  It is hard to help someone after they have fallen up if you have ice skates on as well!  But we had a great memorable time.  See you in 20 more years ice skates!  Now today I can officially say that just about every muscle in my body hurts!

No comments: