Monday, May 19, 2014

X is for X-ray

This is more for me to remember because I thought it was so funny!  We have been talking about our body parts lately at our house.  We call them their proper names and try to keep things open so it isn't something weird to talk about.  So for school back in March Luke comes home with this body drawing.  They were doing their bones for letter X is for x-ray.  Never have I seen one quite like this.  It cracked me up!  He made sure to get all the important parts drawn on.  At first all I noticed was the nipples.  Then about 10 minutes later when we were taping it up on his wall I noticed he included his package!  I was kind of curious why he decided to draw them he told me that he needed to draw the bones to hold them up.  I had to call the mom who was in charge of school to see what she had to say about it.  And she was laughing as well and he was definitely the only one that drew that.  He is such a funny boy.  We love him! 




3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I am STILL cracking up at this anatomy lesson! He is going to LOVE this story when he is older!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Day 2 of seeing this and I and Still Dying (like Jill). So funny!!

Andrus Family said...

That is awesome! We miss you guys....your blog is so fun to read! You inspire me...maybe Ill start working on mine again?