Thursday, August 7, 2014

Quail Creek

While we were in St. George we went to Quail Creek, it was so much fun.  Jayson and Laurie have a boat so we went with them.  Megan got up on ski's!!  Look at how Joel was holding the rope for her.  Talk about a dad that would do anything for his kids!!!


I even tried to ski, after probably 25 years.  I vividly remember trying when I was younger but I remember my younger sister, Jill learning to ski before me.  So I NEVER tried again until now.  Talk about dumb I am pretty sure I wasn't ever sore from skiing back then.  Now is a different story!  I had muscles I didn't even know existed sore!  But a lot of fun.  I even got up a few times and then tried to go out of the wake and face planted it and called it good!  We had a great time at the lake and take a look at that beautiful water!!!!  It is not brown.

The little kids LOVED riding in the boat.  Jessica and Mason weren't so sure at first but quickly enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Cluff Family said...

SAWEET! Sorry I learned to ski before you and ruined it....I guarantee you could whoop me now!