Joel & Brenda- congratulations again! Luke is so cute...I am excited to have another nephew! Joel- I really enjoyed your view of the birthing process! See you guys later!
ok you should be up and running in the 'cute background' department. i've also started a link list of family/friend blogs...ok so i only added me and jill! haa haa... but it's super easy to add other blogs. just type in the address and then you can name it whatever you want!
4 comments:
Joel & Brenda- congratulations again! Luke is so cute...I am excited to have another nephew! Joel- I really enjoyed your view of the birthing process! See you guys later!
yay! he's a cutie!
ok you should be up and running in the 'cute background' department. i've also started a link list of family/friend blogs...ok so i only added me and jill! haa haa... but it's super easy to add other blogs. just type in the address and then you can name it whatever you want!
I just found your blog off of jills. I'm so glad you guys did one. Luke is so cute. and so our his big sisters.
Post a Comment