

Well this is my first official post. Yipee! We have been keeping track of most of you and now we officially have our own blog to blab about our days on.
This is a picture of my brother and his kid's, and our girls. We went out shooting guns about 10 minutes from our house last Saturday. Joel has a hunt next week (the muzzleloader) and needs some practice so that he can get that huge buck that is just waiting for him.
It has been fun having some blue things around the house. There are some really cute boy clothes out there. Luke is doing well and loves to sleep peacefully during the day no matter how many kisses he gets from his sisters. They adore him. As for night time he is a very noisy sleeper and is usually grunting or making some sort of noise until he can get comfortable or something. He is growing and becoming more aware of what is going on around him. He is almost three weeks already. We love having him around!! I am still trying to figure out what to do with four kids. But so far we are doing well. We have been well taken care of by our families and ward members. Thanks everyone. It was a sad day when the dinners stopped coming in and real life hit!
8 comments:
Welcome to blogging! Congrats on the new baby! How fun to have a boy! I am excited to keep in touch with you this way.
Yeah! Blogging is totally addictive once you get going. I would suggest google reader for looking at other peoples blogs. It's kind of like an email account for all of the blogs you read.
Anyway, congrats on the little boy. He's been long awaited I'm sure.
- Becky Dey
www.deyfamily.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your little boy. He is so cute. I am excited that you guys have a blog. It will be fun to keep up with you.
congrats!!! Aaron just told me the news yesterday! Glad you have the blog so we could see the pictures. He's adorable!
Congratulations! I haven't heard from you guys in forever. I love blogs. It makes it soo much easier to keep up with people.
Congrats on your new baby boy!!! I can't believe you have 4 kids. And I can't believe how grown up they are. Glad to hear all is well.
Marcos
Brenda you blogger you! I'm so excited for you to join the wonderful world of boys. I'm just wondering if you've noticed any differences in your girls and boy so far? Glad to be able to keep up with your busy life now--I read Jill's and Mindy's every now and then so I have some idea what you're doing...although they sure talk about themselves a lot! (I guess that can be overlooked because it is their blogs :-)
Post a Comment