Joel went up to Enterprise Tuesday night with his dad and brothers to start the hunt early Wednesday morning. It was originally a 'guys' hunt but quickly turned into everyone and their dogs (literally). So Brooklyn got to go out with dad and hang out with Grandma while the men went out to hunt. The rest of us came out Thursday in time to see Joel bring in his deer! I was hoping for no deer, I don't mind the meat that much. But for the money (and smell while I'm cooking it) I would prefer something from the store or maybe Texas Roadhouse. But if it makes the husband happy and someone else brings it home in their truck and not on top of or in back of our van, I suppose it is worth it. The girls had a blast playing with cousins on the four wheelers, horses and eating as much junk as possible. Luke was a trooper and enjoyed the fact that someone was holding most of the time. He takes much better naps that way! We had a good time!!!

4 comments:
Congrats on the buck! I wish I could say we had the same success at our house but because Todd's a dedicated hunter he won't be shooting one this year unless it's a monster buck. Looks like we'll be eating last years meat until next deer hunt because of all the big ones he's seen so far. Cute pictures of the kids though!
Congratulations Joel! Love the pictures! Looks like you had a blast. Luke is so handsome! It was great to see you this weekend!
You look great Brenda!
Love Love the pics. courtney looks like she had a Blast for sure!!
Post a Comment