After school I try to get Brooklyn and Megan to get their homework done so that we aren't trying to get it done as they run out the door for school the next day. Some days they are better at getting it done than others. Today for example, I was trying to help Megan figure out the sounds to LIKE, she was getting frustrated and so was I so I left for a minute and came back to this. That is one way of getting out of your homework. Any ideas how to keep your kids awake and more excited about doing homework?

3 comments:
I cannot believe that is Megan. She's so big and her hair has gotten so long since I last saw her. Sorry, no tips on homework but just wanted to tell you what a cute girl you have. Good luck!
Yeah, so I walked in on a similar scene today when Maggie was doing her homework. Only she wasn't asleep. She was kicking her feet and moaning at the carpet that it was just too hard--and I wasn't doing it for her. I didn't deal with that so well. At the risk of looking like a bad parent, in the future I think I'll just remind her to do her homework and let her deal with the teacher's consequences if she doesn't do it.
That is so funny! Your girls have grown up so much!!!
Post a Comment