


Joel's sister needed us to pick up two perfectly round balloons at Partyland for her the other day. Joel called in the order and I went to pick it up. When I saw these 36 inch balloons waiting for me I was shocked and wondering how I could fit them both into my van with the kids.
EVERY kid in the parking lot was so amazed and jealous I might add. It was funny to listen to people reactions. Two trips later (since I couldn't fit them in my car at the same time) and we find out she just wanted the balloons not filled with helium. But hey we had some fun playing with those babies!! Good times!
4 comments:
I don't think I've seen balloons that big--well except for those at the car sales places. Did they fit down the hall of your house? By the way, your house looks so cute. I really like your cabinets! Guess it's time to make some plans to get together again...since it's been a while! Glad you're blogging so I can keep tabs on you and your family.
k where and how do i get one of those suckers!! they look like loads of fun!!
My kids would have loved those. So, where do you live now? Your house looks very nice.
Are you really going to build? It was really easy (as far as I'm concerned) because Todd took care of most of it. That hard part was making decisions because we're both so indecisive and don't have real strong opinions about things. I would totally do it again. I would actually pick up the house we have now and just move it to a new location if I could.
Post a Comment