9 years ago
Thursday, November 13, 2008
HAWAII
Here are a few pictures of our trip so far. We are having a blast!!!! THANKS to EVERYONE that have been watching our kids--hopefully they will want to come back home. Snorkeling is awesome!!
My girls ought to like this one. (WE LOVE YOU)The down side to having a convertible is getting hit by bird droppings!! That was close!!!!!! Notice some on my head rest.
On the beach by our resort!!
We have seen a bunch of sea turtles this one was stayed by for about 10-15 minutes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was looking at your seatbelt more than the head rest for the bird droppings. How fun to get to go to Hawaii. I'm going to assume you're getting some kind of a deal or Joels work is paying for you to be there or you are just loaded and good savers so you decided to take a vacation. Whatever the reason, be good and have fun!
Sounds like you guys are having fun. It is definitely nice to have a break from kids even though you miss them. Tell Joel he looks good bald and have fun!
I am jealous, but happy for you! You deserve a break and I love the picture of you!
I'm glad that you guys our having fun. I love the sea turtles. I'm glad that jason and joel have the same hair cut now. It looks great.
Bald is Beautiful!! and so is the CONVERTABLE in HAWAII! Glad you had fun! can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment