Your house is HUGE! I need a virtual tour sometime... or you could just invite us all over for a party! Looks like the dirt and lack of sleep hasn't killed you off & I'm glad you made time for blogging!
Beautiful house! Cody hit the nail on the head when he said you guys deserve it. Joel does look tired, but I am sure that it was worth it. Congrats it looks amazing. I'm with Misti, I would love to see the inside.
6 comments:
Your house is HUGE! I need a virtual tour sometime... or you could just invite us all over for a party! Looks like the dirt and lack of sleep hasn't killed you off & I'm glad you made time for blogging!
Beautiful house! Cody hit the nail on the head when he said you guys deserve it. Joel does look tired, but I am sure that it was worth it. Congrats it looks amazing. I'm with Misti, I would love to see the inside.
I love your house and all the pictures! I am so happy for you and your family! So awesome!
Nice pict! Glad you guys are settled :) it was fun seeing you a couple of times :) who knows when we will be back to see you again.
hey cuz!! how is life? where are you guys living? i love the house!! it is si pretty!! i cant wait till jared and i have our own one day!! love you
Wow! Pot of gold is right! I want one! Doesn't make you miss your old house by us does it!?
Post a Comment