
So Santa brought our first BOY toy to our house for Christmas and it has been the best toy ever. The girls will put Luke it in and push him all around. They even push each other around in it. Luke will even walk around behind it and think that he is pretty hot stuff. Until he walks into a wall and can't go any farther. Then he gets ticked off so his sisters come to the rescue. I don't know if it will ever get used as much if we take it outside! They love it, he loves it, I love it!!!

Now this beater, I mean beautiful truck, we bought needed some "minor repairs" (back seat, new windshield, new brakes, new rotors, air conditioning, other stuff that I don't worry about but cost a lot of money and take a lot of time).

Thanks to a handy, hard working husband, a patient wife, and his trusty side kick we now have a truck that we can all ride in, now that we are done with our reunions and other camping adventures (until next month, of course), and most our trips to Home Depot for big items are over.

But who needs a truck when we have this amazing van that can fit all of this, two kids with car seats, and two adults! It only took us about a 1/2 hour to fit it in and a lot of strange looks from people that didn't want to offer help. No more of that we are proud owners of a truck! Joel loves it, they love it, I love it!! LIFE IS GOOD!
3 comments:
It is a beautiful truck but now Joel is going to have to use it to go hunting in and bring home a big buck...at least that's what I hear comes along with trucks (which is why we will probably always have a truck)Glad you've got two trucks that run...one by the girls and a cute baby boy and one by the other boy in the house. Can't wait to see you drive the big truck!
Luke is getting big! I'm glad to see you blogging again. I always love seeing what you are up to!
It is a good thing Joel is an engineer so he can mathmatically figure how to pack all that stuff in the van! Hope your kids are liking school :)
Post a Comment