
Last Thursday, (has it already been a week!) we were at the happiest place on earth!! We had such a good time. The forecast predictated it was going to rain so we packed our ponchos and umbrellas but THANKFULLY, it was a beautiful weather. Here is the group, going with that many people I was a bit nervous. But we got a GREAT group rate on hopper passes plus we had someone to watch our younger kids while Joel and I went on a few rides together. Our kids loved to be there with their cousins, it was a lot of fun to be there with a lot of family!!! It actually worked out really nice, we split up for a while and some of the moms took the little kids on all the rides at Fantasyland. While the others went on the bigger rides. Our only mistake was going on a Snow White ride very first and we had almost every kid crying. From there on out Courtney would just close her eyes if we went into a ride that was dark. They were a bit traumatized to say the least so we hit the merry-go-round!

Which by the way was Courtney's favorite! She got her fair share of that ride!

Luke didn't make a peep the whole day! I think he was overstimulated but didn't seem to mind it at all.

At the end of the day we found this little roller coaster in Toon town and Megan loved it! We tried all day to get her to go on one, maybe next time. It was fun to have Brooklyn enjoy the big rides. She got to be on the front of Space Mountain two times, and I think she hit California Screamin' at least 3 times!! We were able to go on every ride we wanted to at least two times if not more. The lines were not long at all, 15 minute wait was the max if any waiting at all.

It was fun to be there during the Christmas season. It's a small world was one of my favorites, it was all Christmasy (is that a word) and had Jingle Bells playing along with It's a Small World!! Courtney even opened her eyes once she realized it wasn't a dark scary ride. Our hotel was just across the street so we were able to go home and put some kids to sleep while Joel and Brooklyn stayed and went on a few more rides before it closed. They had an amazing firework show, which I sort of watched as we were leaving the park while everyone was watching it. The next day we were going to head to the beach but it was rainy so we just at lunch at a park and headed to San Diego for Sea World on Saturday!
8 comments:
YAY!!! PICTURES! It looks like you had a great time! HOW FUN!! I'm glad the girls and Luke enjoyed it :) What a fun family vacation! Love all the pictures!
sounds like so much fun. What a great time to go, you get to enjoy the holiday fun, but not the crowds. I will have to remember that when we go.
Was this your first time taking the kids to Disneyland and Sea World? I'm still thinking we're holding out a bit just because of the age factor--ok so really the money is a big part of it too. That's a HUGE group..but sounds like soooo much fun!!
So fun! If you hadn't been with your whole family it would have been fun to meet up (we have passes). Don't feel bad about the snow white thing...it happened to us too. We're mean though and also made her go on Pirates and Haunted mansion. Even today she tells me "no no pirates, no fighting".
I don't have your email address and I don't really want to put my address out there for the world, so email me and I'll send it to you (I'd just email you but I don't have your email address).
Merry Christmas!
Becky
beautifuldey@hotmail.com
oh WAY FUN! i can't wait to take sophee there some day! and i can't beleive how many of you Andrus' there are! how fun!!
So fun with EVERYONE! I'm glad you weren't all wearing matching shirts!
just me AGAIN! Thanks for the cute Christmas Card/Picture and Letter. I would let Todd write our letter but all it would say is, "it's been a great year. Merry Christmas." Joel did a good job...let him know.
what a fun trip! Aren't kids the best! :0)
Post a Comment