Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Why I haven't been blogging....

This is for you Jill so you don't have to look at our disneyland picture anymore!
 Need I say more?  Here is Jessica almost a month ago at 4 months!  Crazy how fast she is changing.  We sure love her!
 Loved the canoe rides and catching fish.

Here is AJ and Luke just after catching their fish.  We were lucky enough to go to 2 family reunions at the same place on Beaver Mountain two weekends in a row and loved the cooler weather, good food and great company!


Mason got into the flour and I should have just stopped him, but these three had in spread throughout the kitchen and all over each other in about 10 minutes.  This blur is Mason and his shirt is dark green if you are wondering.  They loved throwing it at each other.  How can something get so dirty so quickly but can't be cleaned up in the same amount of time?  I do think the pictures were worth it though.

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh HILARIOUS flour pics! your a good mom to let them play in it...bet it was awesome fun cleaning it up! lol. and I cant believe how much baby Jessica has changed! :( I miss her! can i have her for a week while you go to Alaska? seriously... i'm not kidding... she's just the cutest!!! and growing up WAY TO FAST!

Cluff Family said...

I'm so happy you updated just for me!! Lil Jessica is growing so fast! She is a DOLL!! I know you told me you updated a week ago, and I am FINALLY getting around to reading it! You did GREAT! Keep up the good work! ha ha ha!

The Calico Crew said...

I can't believe your baby is that old already! She used to be so tiny--the on time I got to see her! I love the flour pics. I think I enjoy the little footprints on the floured floor just as much!

Angie said...

It's good to get an update on you and your cute family! Baby Jessica is adorable! You are an amazing mom!