| We made a trip to Wal-mart (I only got lost once) first thing to get our girls a Texas A&M shirt. Brooklyn didn't want any new school clothes, she just wanted a shirt from Texas A&M. Her wardrobe consists of gym shorts and BYU t-shirts. She does have other clothes she just never wears them so I stopped buying her new things, they are comfortable so I can't blame her. Hopefully now she won't get beat up the first day of school. |
2 comments:
Adorable! Great Update "megan". so glad you guys made it and everyone traveled so well! how was week 2 of school?!
Joel and Brenda, you are amazing parents,! I. Found your blogspot!!! What a treat, CAN I MOVE TO TEXAS? We love you guys and love seeing tidbits of your new world. Congrats on your new calling, they are so lucky to have you serve with them. I am proud of you two!
Post a Comment