Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fresh from the Gregory's backyard

Guess what we had right off the BBQ? 


 This is as close as Brooklyn would get.  If you guessed squirrel, you are right!  A co-worker has a garden and doesn't like them taking food from it so he shoots them with his pellet gun and fries them up.  I did try it, but just a little bite and then saw a hair on it and that was enough!!

This is all we get of Jessica these days, she is copying Mason.

3 comments:

Spencer Grant said...

I'm loving her shoes! She is seriously the cutest!! and HAIR on my bbq meat...eeewwww! Gross! but did it taste like Chicken? ;)

Andrus Family said...

It did actually I think, the hair was from the squirrel so that was all I could really think of at the moment!

Cluff Family said...

ha ha ha ha I am laughing my head off. I haven't read up on your blog for awhile and it is great to see how much Texas excitement you are having :) Love all the pictures!