Some friends in our ward invited us to go on their annual camping trip for the year with some other families in our ward. We had a good time. The picture above is of some "sand dunes" that we walked to, the kids were so excited to see a 'hill' haven't seen one of them since we lift Utah! This is actually at some property of some members in our stake, only about 30 minutes away which was really nice and bonus they had a little cabin with a toilet! There was a lake with a canoe, plenty of dirt for Jessica to eat, and fun people! We had a good time even though there was only like a 10% chance of rain on Saturday and it rained the whole day I think. I did hear the most coyotes I have ever heard which was kind of freaky (followed by gun shots all night).
This is exactly how I felt too Mason! All that work for one night, but totally worth it!
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment