There's nothing like starting out a Monday morning with a big bloody chin, right? Luke banged up his chin right in the craziness of getting the girls out the door for school. We have had to wait 3 months for our insurance to kick in through Joel's work here so we keep crossing our fingers and toes that we don't have to go to the ER for anything. Heavenly Father is definitely aware of us! This same morning a lady in my ward that I had been trying to get together with for a month or so comes over. I was telling her about Luke's chin and not sure if it needed stitches and that our insurance didn't start until December 1st. The first thing she did is tells me that our bishops wife was an ER nurse before she had kids and now stays home so she calls her up right then. I ended up going over to her house and she super glued it shut for us, saving us a doctor bill. It wasn't a big deal for either of them but to me it was a huge blessing!! Luke was a champ and didn't cry or move the whole time.
Doesn't get much better than this does it? Reading books to not one but TWO Woody's.
These two have had a Lego kick and we have had Lego creations completely covering our piano, so Jessica won't destroy them and I won't throw them away. I have a love/hate relationship with Lego's my boys will play with them for hours but then they are ALL through the house! And they hurt like crazy when you step on them. So for now this is our agreement. This picture doesn't quite give you the full effect. There is at least 100 ducks sitting up on there along with all sorts of other things.
We have gotten a packages lately with POMEGRANATES!! My kids love them with milk (so much better than cereal) and it keeps them busy! We have had to ration them out so that we will still have a few to make Dixie Salad for Thanksgiving. Makes me feel like I am home for a few bites anyway.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment