I had the opportunity to go to
visiting teaching to this sister once before I got changed to a few other sisters in my ward. But I am SO GLAD I met her, she has the most amazing backyard. I took one look out of her back window and knew that my kids would be in hog heaven if they ever got a chance to come here. I couldn't believe someone had a backyard like this here in Texas less than 10 minutes away from our house. She said you could come and bring your family anytime! She may wish she never said that! So we took her up on the offer. The next available Saturday we called her, she was very excited for us to come but wasn't going to be able to be there. Her and her husband work in the Houston Temple every Saturday, but they had it all ready for us to come and enjoy. We had such a wonderful afternoon, and the girls invited some friends. We cannot wait until we can go back again.
Thank you, Todd's!!
1 comment:
that's CRAZY awesome!! the dream back yard!
Post a Comment