Right after we made it home from Utah we started planning our next big party. Courtney celebrated her 8th birthday in January! She had a great day starting off with finding her presents and eating her favorite cereal. After school we made cupcakes and she decorated them with every sprinkle we had in the house, ick! We made spaghetti for dinner, her favorite! On the weekend we had a party with some of her friends, they had a great time playing games and being silly! We are so glad Courtney is in our family!
Courtney
**She is my best eater. She loves just about everything I make and usually has seconds. She is also the last one at the table eating and I am starting to wonder if it is so she doesn't have to clean up.
**She still holds my hand when I pick her up from school or if we are walking into the grocery store. I love it and am so glad she lets me. Makes me sad to think it probably won't last much longer!
**She gives great hugs!
2 comments:
Looks like Courtney really enjoyed her special day! Glad that we could be there to celebrate another special day with her!
Luv, Grumpa & Grandma B
aw, what a sweetheart! Looks like a fun day, and Yes! It's GREAT to be 8.
(please tell me that is Justin Bieber wrapping paper for her gifts..lol) Happy BIRTHDAY Courtney, you look so much like your momma!!
Post a Comment